Yesterday was Zachary's 1st Birthday party. I was obviously late but SO happy I was able to get there for the end. Zachary was obviously much more interested in his milk than smiling for this family pic:)
How cute is his shirt and his matching cakes from Deerfields bakery that Grandma ordered.
YUM, YUM!!! We call Zachary our Moosey Moose. Hence the moose theme party and my mom made him a moose crown to match his shirt:)
This kid is an eating machine....I think he would have eaten the cardboard if we let him!
I got there just in time to see him eat his cake. He loves his Auntie Stacey BUT.....
he absolutely LOVES his food too:)
How cute is his shirt and his matching cakes from Deerfields bakery that Grandma ordered.
YUM, YUM!!! We call Zachary our Moosey Moose. Hence the moose theme party and my mom made him a moose crown to match his shirt:)
This kid is an eating machine....I think he would have eaten the cardboard if we let him!
I got there just in time to see him eat his cake. He loves his Auntie Stacey BUT.....
he absolutely LOVES his food too:)






No comments:
Post a Comment