Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

The kids were so excited for their Valentines party at school. We stuffed these cute heart boxes with a Valentine fruit by the foot and a Valentine granola bar for the kids in their class...yum!
***I have to tell a super cute story! Colin came up to me last night with his hand behind his back. He had went thru his Valentines stuff from school. He said "Happy Valentines Day Mommy!" Then he handed me a little red heart box "for your wedding ring" he said! My heart melted that he was so sweet to think of his mommy and give me one of his presents from his own school valentine box. He gets these sweet qualities from his daddy:) I love my boys so much! Cam has a heart of gold and he passed it on to Colin. I love you too Kaitlyn! Thanks for saying to mommy about 25x yesterday "Happy Valentines Day Mommy"! She even had to get one more out from her room yelling thru the video monitor. I feel SO blessed to have an amazing husband and children!!
Kaitlyn & Colin were so excited to find a little Valentine treat on the table from mommy and daddy:)

Our 2 Love Bugs!!
Hope everyone enjoyed a nice Valentines Day with loved ones!!

No comments: