Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The last 2 1/2 weeks

This is where I lived for basically 2 1/2 weeks:) Thanks mom for "gifting" your walker and wheelchair to me!! Haha! The kids were going stir crazy with boredom since mommy was completely out of commission. They know how to use my little point and shoot camera. I told them they could do my blogging for me.....so heres what they took pics of.....THEMSELVES:)


As you can tell the days we stayed at home they dressed themselves too:)
They asked me to take this one of them!
Kaitlyn's self pic of herself:)
Then we had the BIG milk spill. And in big I mean an entire gallon of milk was spilled while mommy was still up in bed. What a disaster! Thanks SO much to my amazing neighbor who came over and cleaned it all up since I couldn't bend over to save my life!!!
All was well after this spill and in the scheme of things life was good....there was no use crying of spilled milk:) Even though I did cry at first when I saw it!

No comments: