Here are my little chefs! Cam and I could not be more proud of the healthy eaters that Kaitlyn and Colin are! I know I have posted about it before but I just cant stress the importance Cam and I feel of exposing our kids to all kinds of foods! To this day I am an extremely picky eater and I dont want the kids to grow up that way.
Helping mommy make homemade Paleo red sauce with meat!


We use this yummy red sauce with meat and pour it over spaghetti squash. The kids absolutely love it!!! The squash shreds like angel hair pasta and its oh so yummy!!!
Helping mommy make homemade Paleo red sauce with meat!

We use this yummy red sauce with meat and pour it over spaghetti squash. The kids absolutely love it!!! The squash shreds like angel hair pasta and its oh so yummy!!!
Dinner last night....my big salad eaters!!! They had a spring mix salad with their favorite toppings: cucumbers, red peppers, hard boiled eggs and of course they love crunchy tortilla strips and ranch dressing:) Then sauteed asparagus and chicken breast and strawberries too. It was DE-lish!!!! Thumbs up for my healthy eaters!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment