I feel so lucky to have Kristina in my life. We are there for each other and always helping each other out when needed. And boy did we really need each other lately. Between my back and her surgery we were both out of commission...luckily at different times!! Here are some pics from the days we watched Madi and Makenna. One day I had PT so my mom actually watched all 4 kids so I could go.
Playing with the Pet Shop stuff!
BFF's just like their mommys!
Kaitlyn is OBSESSED with taking pics with my little camera....wonder where she gets it. She took this pic of me with my M & M's:)
Playing with the Pet Shop stuff!
BFF's just like their mommys!
Kaitlyn is OBSESSED with taking pics with my little camera....wonder where she gets it. She took this pic of me with my M & M's:)







No comments:
Post a Comment