Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve

We went to our neighbors house with a few other families for New Years. I had a bad morning because I backed into a parked car and damaged a ladies car pretty bad. But thats a whole different story!! :)
So I was ready to enjoy a fun night out!
K, C and Lauren:)

Joey, Kaitlyn and Colin playing with Tom and Beth's slot machine. It didn't work so they were just putting tokens in:) Their basement is really neat....its a "drive in/oldies" theme!

Beth took over bartending when Tom took a break.

Cheers!

Poor Micheal! The kids were tackling him all night!!


Getting ready for 2010 to arrive!!

Happy New Year!! Colin was hiding and covering his ears since we were making so much noise:)

Thanks Rose for capturing how annoying Cam was being at the end of the night...these pics were too funny!!



He even had Colin helping him!! Thanks Tom and Beth for a fun night!!!

No comments: