Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our little snuggle bugs watching a movie this weekend. Can you tell a sports game was on and Daddy won control over the tv...K & C got to watch something on the portable DVD player:)
These were too cute! When I was watching Quintin today he decided to put on Kaitlyn's hat and shoes. I decided to put Kaitlyn's jacket on him. He was running around my sisters house in K's stuff. He thought he was so hilarious!! So then Kaitlyn put on Colin's hat and jacket. We were laughing so hard today..what a fun afternoon!! Here is Kaitlyn in Colin's gear!

Quintin dressed in Kaitlyn's stuff:)

Then of course Colin had to dress up in Kaitlyn's gear. He makes a pretty cute girl I told him:) Brandon this pic is for you....are you shocked to see Colin in pink:) HaHa!

Then Kaitlyn put her gear on. Thanks to K, C & Q for the laughs today!!! I needed them!!

No comments: