Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!!!

Today was a snow day for the kids...not Cam though:( His dist is getting out early due to the weather so thats good...we want him home safe! I took the kids outside for about 30 min. They had a blast!! Here they are all ready to go....notice we are more worried about warmth than matching this year:)
It was really pretty outside despite what a mess all of this snow is causing!
The snow was very light and fluffy...not good packing snow!
Snow angels!
The kids were tyring to help me shovel...at their rate we would have been out there for hours:) But I appreciated their help!


They love the mounds that the snowplows create!!

Really guys?? You think its a good idea to roll in the snow...Kaitlyn was just about to roll over and her entire face got full of snow....doesnt make for a happy girl!

They were starting to get too wired and started throwing shovels full of snow at each other.....

After this incident I decided we were done....Poor Colin!! Right in the face with a shovel full of snow! He was fine though:)

No comments: