Kaitlyn and Colin are definitely left handed! I am right handed but Cam is a leftie. I never thought about certain things when it comes to left handed people and some of the things that they are doing because of it. When the kids used to take gymnastics I said to their teacher that they are learning the "right handed way" to do a cartwheel. Which I assumed would seem backwards to them and it was. Also when they write with markers their hand always smears their writing. Cam has always been picky about his pens...he says that some smear really bad and it drives him nuts. Funny to think about those things hugh? :) Do I need leftie scissors for them too?!?! Just recently the kids have started writing their names backwards which as a teacher drives me nuts! But I can see their reasoning...they cant see the letters as they write! It would be frustrating as a 4 year old! Kaitlyn has actually started switching back and forth between her left and right hand in between words too so she can see what she is writing. Too make matters worse Cam and I bought the kids right handed golf clubs for Christmas. Cam is surprisingly a right handed golfer so we hope K & C will be too. Here are my little lefties working on their letters the other day! They love "playing school" where mommy is the teacher:)




No comments:
Post a Comment