Monday, September 27, 2010

500 Blog Posts

WOW- 500 POSTS! It's so hard to believe that when I started this blog (1/26/08) I would ever reach 500 posts and here I am at number 501!!! I absolutely LOVE blogging! And I LOVE even more when you all comment to me about things I have on the blog! I really do work hard to keep our family and friends (near & far) informed with what we are up to but also for Kaitlyn and Colin to have a digital baby book! My hope is that all of my blog readers continue to check in and check in often since I try to update several times a week. What I am very excited about is I will have my blog turned into a book (by a company who does this for bloggers) so that K & C can look back on all of the memories we have created! So keep reading and I will keep blogging:)

No comments: