Cam and I were honored to be a part of such a great event! We ran the Long Grove Heritage 5K for the MPS Foundation! Together Cam and I raised $590.00!!! Thanks to all of our family and friends for your donations to this very important cause~ Pulmonary Fibrosis! Seeing all of these people there for the event despite the rain showed us all how important Mike Savoca was to everyone!!

Heidi and I before the race! She lost her father almost 1 year ago to Pulmonary Fibrosis.

After the race! Despite being soaked from head to toe before the race even started we toughed thru it and ran:) It was so much fun and a huge accomplishment for me:) How sweet is Cam....with about 3/4 of a mile left he turned around and ran back to where I was so we could finish the race and cross the finish line together!!! This is why I love him so much!! There was a photographer taking pics of people crossing the finish line and I am waiting for him to post them so I can add it here. Check out the MPS website so you can find out more about Pulmonary Fibrosis and how you can help!
http://www.mpsmemorialfoundation.org/


After the race! Despite being soaked from head to toe before the race even started we toughed thru it and ran:) It was so much fun and a huge accomplishment for me:) How sweet is Cam....with about 3/4 of a mile left he turned around and ran back to where I was so we could finish the race and cross the finish line together!!! This is why I love him so much!! There was a photographer taking pics of people crossing the finish line and I am waiting for him to post them so I can add it here. Check out the MPS website so you can find out more about Pulmonary Fibrosis and how you can help!
http://www.mpsmemorialfoundation.org/

No comments:
Post a Comment