Friday afternoon Kaitlyn and Colin were eagerly awaiting Grandma and Papa Willis' arrival!!!! It was so cute! They kept asking me when they were going to get there and I wasn't sure. I came back and they were sitting at the front door waiting:) No joke!
The kids had so much fun with them this weekend!! And I can assure you that Grandma and Papa are worn out as Kaitlyn and Colin did not let them rest and wanted to play play play every minute they were here. Grandma and Papa are good sports!! The kids went to the park with them on Friday and here is Colin racing them home.

Kaitlyn decided to walk to the park so she could chit chat with Grandma and Papa.

The kids had so much fun with them this weekend!! And I can assure you that Grandma and Papa are worn out as Kaitlyn and Colin did not let them rest and wanted to play play play every minute they were here. Grandma and Papa are good sports!! The kids went to the park with them on Friday and here is Colin racing them home.

Kaitlyn decided to walk to the park so she could chit chat with Grandma and Papa.



No comments:
Post a Comment