Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 year pictures

We attempted 3 year pictures today. Kaitlyn and Colin cooperated really well as far as listening where they needed to sit, stand and position themselves....but when it came to smiling they were giving cheesy smiles:) The photographer was laughing because we all knew they were "fake" smiles! Out of 100 pictures that I looked at I decided to only buy 2 poses and didn't even buy any of them individually. The funny thing is that my children are usually used to the camera and pretty much smile on demand. Oh well better luck at their 4 year pictures:) I even changed our blog header to this picture.....the old header was my absolute favorite but it was getting old and I figured we were due for a change. This was was too cute not to buy...Colin was told to give Kaitlyn a kiss on the cheek.....they gave each other a kiss right on the lips:)

No comments: