Did you ever know that pigtails can hurt?? This was too cute that I had to post it....sorry but I don't have a picture...isnt that a surprise!! :) Today Kaitlyn, Colin and their best buddy Madi had gymnastics class. They are so big that they take class without the moms and go in with their teacher Miss Nicole. Its only the 3 of them in the class so they really receive alot of 1:1 with her. After class Miss Nicole came out and said that during stretches Madi said that she could not do them because they hurt and then Kaitlyn chimed in and said that they do hurt and make her "pigtails hurt" too. How cute is that!!!! I just had to smile when I heard that! Miss Nicole said that was a new one as she had not heard that excuse before:)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment