I feel like I am on blog overload lately!!! There seems to be things everyday that I want to post and share with everyone:) Today was a exciting day for Kaitlyn and Colin!!! We surprised them with their birthday presents a few weeks early and bought them full size beds. Their cribs converted into toddler beds and they have been sleeping in those for a long time and we decided that since they will be turning 3 years old its now a good time to convert them to full size beds. Here they are running out when daddy pulled up...they were SOOO surprised!!!
We put their toddler mattresses in the loft and they watched some tv while Cam and I put the beds together. Say goodbye to Dora and Diego bedding!!!
Kaitlyn helped Daddy put her bed together.
Testing out Kaitlyn's bed.
Ahhh! Kaitlyn loves her new bed!!! Cam thought he was done with the project but you all know that it is going to bother me that Kaitlyn's lettering isn't centered over her bed now that we rearranged her room....Cam said its a project for another day because he will have to patch and repaint.....bummer!
We put their toddler mattresses in the loft and they watched some tv while Cam and I put the beds together. Say goodbye to Dora and Diego bedding!!!
Kaitlyn helped Daddy put her bed together.
Testing out Kaitlyn's bed.
Ahhh! Kaitlyn loves her new bed!!! Cam thought he was done with the project but you all know that it is going to bother me that Kaitlyn's lettering isn't centered over her bed now that we rearranged her room....Cam said its a project for another day because he will have to patch and repaint.....bummer!



No comments:
Post a Comment