It must be the day for my kids to say and do funny things! Tonight Colin wanted some Ritz crackers. He lined them up on the table and started to eat them like an animal! There were crumbs flying everywhere!!!!!!! He must have known I was getting upset by the mess because he looked at me with a serious face and said that he was eating his "cookies like Cookie Monster". I just had to laugh...he was pretending his crackers were cookies! My floor and table was covered in crumbs!! He doesn't even watch Sesame Street anymore but he remembered how Cookie Monster ate his cookies and made a huge mess! How could I get upset at his cute face full of crumbs!! :) I should have grabbed my camera but I was just enjoying the moment for a minute before I grabbed my vacuum!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment