Today we went to a bowling benefit. We were so happy to help contribute to the police family in need! Kaitlyn and Colin enjoyed the cosmic bowling!! Here they were with Grandma Young enjoying some fruit snacks.
Auntie Kelly was helping Colin bowl...he was going for a strike!!
Smiling with Auntie Kelly:)
The benefit was during nap time so Auntie Kelly brought the mini DVD player which was a lifesaver for the kids who were waiting for their turn to bowl. Colin looked away to smile but Quintin was way too interested in Elmo!!
The highlight for K & C was the raffle prize that we won. I jumped out of my seat when Cam said we won, after I realized he wasn't teasing me, because he knew I wanted to win this prize for the kids!! We received this laminated certificate signed by the LZ fire chief that is good for a firetruck ride!!!! The kids are BEYOND excited!! They wanted to go tonight! It is really supposed to be for a child to be picked up at home and be driven to school. Since K & C are not in school yet we are going to meet at the Lake Zurich fire dept, get a tour and get a ride around Lake Zurich in a real fire truck!! We met the fire chief and K & C thanked him! We met his secretary too who I need to call and set everything up with....we hope to schedule the date sometime this month. So we were super excited about winning this prize!!
Auntie Kelly was helping Colin bowl...he was going for a strike!!
Smiling with Auntie Kelly:)
The benefit was during nap time so Auntie Kelly brought the mini DVD player which was a lifesaver for the kids who were waiting for their turn to bowl. Colin looked away to smile but Quintin was way too interested in Elmo!!
The highlight for K & C was the raffle prize that we won. I jumped out of my seat when Cam said we won, after I realized he wasn't teasing me, because he knew I wanted to win this prize for the kids!! We received this laminated certificate signed by the LZ fire chief that is good for a firetruck ride!!!! The kids are BEYOND excited!! They wanted to go tonight! It is really supposed to be for a child to be picked up at home and be driven to school. Since K & C are not in school yet we are going to meet at the Lake Zurich fire dept, get a tour and get a ride around Lake Zurich in a real fire truck!! We met the fire chief and K & C thanked him! We met his secretary too who I need to call and set everything up with....we hope to schedule the date sometime this month. So we were super excited about winning this prize!!
No comments:
Post a Comment