Monday, August 3, 2009

Kiddieland!

Last Monday Grandma Young took us all to Kiddieland! It was somewhere she grew up going to and my sister and I did too. Since it is closing we figured we should get in one last visit and bring the kids! We had a great time and reminisced about our own memories there! Thanks mom for a fun day!!! Here are Kaitlyn, Colin and Grandma heading into the amusement park! K & C couldn't wait!!!
Kaitlyn and Grandma

Colin and Grandma


Colin, Quintin and Kaitlyn waiting in line to get in.

Kaitlyn riding the elephant ride with grandma. This was one of my kids favorite rides from when we were at Disney so they were so excited to see a similar one here!!

Mommy and Colin going around so fast!!

Quintin liked to spin with Auntie Stacey on this ride....made me a little sick!

Grandma with Kaitlyn and Colin spinning around so fast!!

K, C & Q driving a car....I actually remember this ride from when I was young and went to Kiddieland:) There were not any straps on this ride and Colin was such a good helper...he held onto Quintin the whole time:)

Waiting in line for the train....K & C were checking out the map of where they wanted to go next!

All 6 of us on the train!

I remember this ride too!! They loved being able to drive a motorcycle!!

We went on this roller coaster. Its was MUCH faster and had larger drops than I remembered. Kaitlyn and Colin insisted on trying it and they were to short to go alone so they had to ride with an adult. They LOVED it!!! I don't know if I did as much because I am afraid of roller coasters:)

Kaitlyn and Grandma enjoyed the fast roller coaster!!!

The kids liked driving the boats!!

The last ride they went on was the swings! We had a great day and were happy to get to visit Kiddieland before they close!

No comments: