My posts are going to be slightly out of date order....I wanted to get Kaitlyn's surgery update on their since I knew people were waiting for it. We have been busy over the last week besides for Kaitlyn's surgery. Sunday and Monday night we had friends over for dinner. Heres Kaitlyn, Colin, Tyler, Amanda and Bella enjoying a yummy dinner Sunday night.
They were having so much fun playing outside. My camera was acting up so sorry they are so dark! They were pretending they were the police and Tyler was speeding:)

Group pic....Tyler was having so much fun getting pushed around by all of the older kids!

Monday we went to the mall with our playgroup. I didnt take many pictures but here is one. This was not even half of our playgroup. It was the first time we all met at the mall and some of the "big" kids were stroller-less.....yikes!!!

Monday night we had more friends over...heres Colin, Jake, Makenna, Kaitlyn and Madi making "cheese" faces:)

Tuesday we stayed home and caught up on stuff around here. I let the kids pick out whatever they wanted to wear...they both insisted on their matching Nike Cubbies t-shirts:)

I took the kids in the jogging stroller for about an hour and 15 min walk. It was SO nice out so we thought we would take advantage of it and I wanted to burn some calories too:) As long as they have food they do really well for that long of a time!!

We came home and made countdown calendars to the 1st day of pre-school. They are SO excited for school to start on Tuesday!!

I cant believe that my babies are starting school...they arent babies anymore:(

Tuesday night was a parents informational meeting at the kids pre-school. Grandma Young came to babysit and she took the kids out for ice cream. Then the neighborhood kids were all playing in her convertible....silly kids!! Obviously we were standing right there:)

Yesterday was Kaitlyn's surgery. You would NEVER know she had just gotten home from her surgery in these pics. Her and Colin were doing a puppet show for us. This week a high school friend came over to visit and brought the kids presents. It was so sweet of her to think of the them! They LOVE their sock puppet kit and cant wait to make some more. Their imaginations are hilarious!! They were pretending that the pig and the cow were eating the flower:)
They were having so much fun playing outside. My camera was acting up so sorry they are so dark! They were pretending they were the police and Tyler was speeding:)
Group pic....Tyler was having so much fun getting pushed around by all of the older kids!

Monday we went to the mall with our playgroup. I didnt take many pictures but here is one. This was not even half of our playgroup. It was the first time we all met at the mall and some of the "big" kids were stroller-less.....yikes!!!

Monday night we had more friends over...heres Colin, Jake, Makenna, Kaitlyn and Madi making "cheese" faces:)

Tuesday we stayed home and caught up on stuff around here. I let the kids pick out whatever they wanted to wear...they both insisted on their matching Nike Cubbies t-shirts:)

I took the kids in the jogging stroller for about an hour and 15 min walk. It was SO nice out so we thought we would take advantage of it and I wanted to burn some calories too:) As long as they have food they do really well for that long of a time!!

We came home and made countdown calendars to the 1st day of pre-school. They are SO excited for school to start on Tuesday!!

I cant believe that my babies are starting school...they arent babies anymore:(

Tuesday night was a parents informational meeting at the kids pre-school. Grandma Young came to babysit and she took the kids out for ice cream. Then the neighborhood kids were all playing in her convertible....silly kids!! Obviously we were standing right there:)

Yesterday was Kaitlyn's surgery. You would NEVER know she had just gotten home from her surgery in these pics. Her and Colin were doing a puppet show for us. This week a high school friend came over to visit and brought the kids presents. It was so sweet of her to think of the them! They LOVE their sock puppet kit and cant wait to make some more. Their imaginations are hilarious!! They were pretending that the pig and the cow were eating the flower:)



No comments:
Post a Comment