I have to brag about how sweet my kids were today!!! It was a rainy day so we went to the mall to meet Alivia and little Jake this morning. We had a good time and then came home for naps. My kids would spend every second outside if they could but since it was raining we busted out the Benderoos when they woke up! Cam and I were upstairs in the loft working on getting his cell phone problem resolved and then came downstairs because the kids wanted to show us their creations. They were SO proud of what they created all on their own! They just melt my heart sometimes!!! They made me a bouquet of flowers out of their Benderoos!! It was so sweet and I don't know what made them think of that! Then Kaitlyn said(I had to write it down so I remembered word for word what she said) "Mommy, my heart feels happy that I made you smile!" How adorable is that?!?! I could not be more proud of Kaitlyn and Colin for being such amazing kids!! Here is Kaitlyn with her leftover flowers. They wouldn't all fit in the vase.
They asked me to put the "flowers" in a vase with water. Kaitlyn asked if they would "get dry" and was excited to know that they wouldn't shrivel up like real flowers:) I put my beautiful bouquet in a bud vase and placed it in front of my sink next to the platter that the kids made for me.

Now for some silliness:) We ate dinner after the kids played with the Benderoos. They wanted to show us their new "trick". I have no clue where they learned this. They were making their spoons stick to their noses. They thought it was hilarious!!!

Colin was helping Kaitlyn get her spoon back on her nose.



No comments:
Post a Comment