Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Basketball Class

Colin started basketball class today. I am so excited that he has his own sport to participate in and Kaitlyn has her own by doing dance. I think its good for them to participate separately verses always being together. Colin was SO excited!!!! The class is in the multi purpose room at a little church in our area. Their teacher did a great job teaching them different skills ans Colin really enjoyed it. Thanks Kristina for taking all of the pics for me!! At home tonight Colin was showing off his skills like how to shoot the ball properly "like you are holding a pizza" he said. Here is Colin stretching.
He Shoots, he SCORES!!!

Dribbling super fast!!!

It was so cute to see Colin and Madi partner up for stuff. Kaitlyn did so well sitting out and watching. Cam and I told her that she does dance with Madi and Colin gets to do basketball with Madi and she was fine with it. At one point she was even rooting Colin on...too cute!!

Getting some air on that shot!! Great job Colin!!

I asked Kristina to take this picture of Kaitlyn. She packed her own bag of stuff to bring to Colins class. I had no idea she brought her digital camera!!! She took it out of her backpack and started taking pictures of Colin. Like mother, like daughter!!

Playing a little one on one with the teacher:)

GO TEAM!!! Colin cant wait to go back next week!!!

No comments: