Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stade Farm

Last weekend we went to Stade Farm with our neighbors. I have to say before I go on that I didn't have any long sleeve t-shirts so the kids had to wear long sleeve Polo's under their Bears jerseys:) Cam said it looked goofy so I had to state my point why they had collared shirts under their jerseys before I went on:) Arriving at Stade farm!
Lauren is always SO helpful with the kids....thanks Lauren!!!

Attempting a family pic on one of the tractors:)

Kaitlyn & Colin were running through the hay maze!

Cheese!!!

Group shot in front of the pumpkin car!

Another family pic:)
This was all of the kids favorite part.....it was like a sand box but it was full of corn!!!

Such cutie pies:)

This pic was my favorite!! We laugh every time we see it.....Kaitlyn was completely buried in the corn but only her face was showing:)

Yeah for corn!!!

Being silly!

Rolling around in the corn. The kids said they were going to ask Papa Willis, who lives on a farm, if he would build one of these corn play areas for them:)

We went out for pizza after the farm and had a great time!!! We look forward to going back in 2 weeks with the Young family to pick pumpkins. Hoping for good weather when we go back!!

No comments: