Sunday, October 25, 2009

Terrific Sunday

Today we went out for breakfast to celebrate Grandma Young's birthday which is on Monday. It was nice to spend the morning with our family!! Here is Grandma and her little princess! Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
Papa and his little prince!

Uncle Bill and his friend Lauren:)

Kaitlyn & Quintin
When I saw this card I couldn't resist getting it for Quintin for Halloween. Q has been giving Kel and Randy a real difficult time lately....I keep saying welcome to the terrible 2's:) I remember those days all too well and it was x2!!!

Papa and Colin were passing the time by practicing writing words:)

Colin was a rock start eater!!! He polished off a plate full of silver dollar pancakes! We decided he could be a member of the clean plate club!! Here he is showing off his clean plate and mouth full of pancakes:) Wow Colin! We need to plump him up so he will be ready (weight wise) to transfer to a booster car seat once he turns 4!!

The kids brought mom the single serve coffee pot that she has been wanting to get. All she has to do is pop in a coffee cartridge and she is all set for a yummy cup of coffee. Enjoy Mom!!

Cam and I:)

This afternoon we decided it was too nice outside and to skip naps and let the kids play, play play!

Colin stayed home with daddy and worked in the yard. Kaitlyn and I quickly ran to the grocery store. Then the kids played with the neighbors and did some fun crafts!

Our neighbor John took these next two pics of the kids sitting outside.

They were facing the sun...I think Kaitlyn was blinded:)

No comments: