We decided to make some yummy homemade tomato soup this afternoon. Thanks to my friend Kelli for the recipe! We love it!! I am not a Campbell's Tomato soup fan but I absolutely love this homemade soup on a cool night with a sandwich or a salad!! Yum! Kaitlyn and Colin wanted to help me make it too. We ended up having it with a salad (yes my kids absolutely LOVE salads!!!) for dinner tonight since Cam was late at school and it was just the 3 of us. I just love when students make POOR choices after school and now Cam is still stuck at work at 9pm still dealing with a situation! Anyways, back to the soup:) Kaitlyn was helping me read the recipe!
Colin would rather build soup towers than help cook:) This was his "who hoo" face...he was so proud of his soup can tower!!






No comments:
Post a Comment