Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More Catch Up Pics

I forgot to add these pics from a few weeks ago. Kaitlyn, Colin and I really enjoy going over to my sisters twice a week to babysit Quintin!!! Here are some pics from them enjoying one of the last few warm days of the season!
Kaitlyn & Colin love Q's swing set!!

My monkey!!

Kisses for Q:)

Then we went in and made play doh creations!! It was a fun day!!

A few weeks back I had a Tastefully Simple party. Since Kristina is my TS consultant she was at my house for the party too. We left the guys and kids at the Harvey house for the night. What good sports they were....they even helped the kids do make your own pizzas! Aren't they great daddy's? :)

Making pizzas!

Looks yummy!!!

Last week we attended a wake and funeral for a dear friend Heidi whose dad passed away. It was a difficult week and we wanted to be there to support Heidi and Steve in any way we could. They have a 2 year old and at the time a 2 week old infant so it was a very stressful time for them! I went to watch the kids for Heidi and Steve so they could go to the wake a little early but needed someone to take my kids. Thanks SO much to Rose and Kristina for offering to take my kids for us!! Cam and I truly appreciated it!!! Rose sat at our house while the kids napped and then took them to her house and made brownies with them:) Here are some pics from her.



Then Kristina picked them up and fed them dinner and kept them til we arrived after the wake. I think this picture is from that night at Kristina's..not sure since I am so behind and have so many pictures to post:)
Thanks to both of you for all of your help! You two are the best!!!

No comments: