Saturday, October 3, 2009

Catching Up!

I know, I know...its been a long time since I have updated the blog. I have so many posts and promise to catch up soon:) Here are some pics from over the last few weeks. The 4 amigos playing dress up....Thanks to Madi and Makenna's grandma for buying the girls these adorable Hello Kitty leotards!!! Kaitlyn loves hers and would wear it everywhere we went if I let her! Colin was in his power ranger costume. He is such a good sport playing dress up with the girls. They are always the princess' and he's always the handsome prince:)
Kaitlyn started dance last month. Its an 8 month long commitment every Monday night. They have a dance recital with costumes in April. We cant wait!! She takes dance and tap. She loves that her friends Madi and Morgan are in her class. Here's all three girls during class....Morgan, Madi and Kaitlyn is on the right.

Kaitlyn is 2nd from the left.

A few weeks ago on a Sunday we went to see our neighbors play football and cheer. Its a Sunday so of course we had our Bears jerseys on:)
Too bad they are from last year and #54 is on the injured list:(

Aren't these the cutest 2 sets of twins you have ever seen?? :)

Kaitlyn and Colin were cheering Lauren and Michael on.

Go Lauren!!!

Go Micheal!! #52!!!

Sharing a little popcorn with Katie, Maddie and Halle and enjoying the game!!

Our Gap kids!!

Since Kaitlyn is officially a dancer we thought she needed a dance bag. Here she is ready to go to dance with her dance bag.

This was too funny. One night after dance class when we got home the kids switched shoes. I looked down at the kids feet and was cracking up....they had on each other shoes and they thought they were hilarious!!!! Notice Kaitlyn's dance tights on the left....a big hole in the toe...guess its time for another pair...oops!!

Last but not least is a video of my dancing queen. Kaitlyn asked me to video tape her doing a song and dance. I have no idea what she is singing but she was very proud of herself:)

No comments: